Dispute Resolution and Complaints
We strive to provide the highest levels of service and advice for our customers. But we also understand that occasionally you may not be 100% happy with us, our service, or a product we’ve supplied – if so please let us know asap.
You can do this in several ways:
- Call us on 1300 73 96 92 and ask to speak to a call supervisor or manager
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org attention the CEO
- Write to us: CEO, The ItsMy Group G.02 600 Victoria St Richmond Vic 3121
If we can’t resolve your issue immediately, a senior manager will respond to you at the latest by the next business day from receipt of your enquiry.
If we are still unable to resolve the matter within 3 days of this, it will be escalated for the attention of the CEO or deputy CEO who will personally investigate the matter.
We may suggest that you contact your health fund or the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman’s office (PHIO):
· To make a complaint, contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman at www.ombudsman.gov.au
· For general information about private health insurance, see www.privatehealth.gov.au
Your health fund or PHIO can also be contacted if you feel we are not dealing with your problem.
ItsMy customer service team