General Competition Terms & Conditions
The ItsMy Group Health Insurance Promotion December 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is The ItsMy Group PTY LTD (ABN 851167289965) trading as ItsMy Health Insurance of G.02 , 600 Victoria Street Richmond 3121 (“Promoter”).
3. The competition will commence on 17:00 EST. 20th December 2019 and run until 23:00 EST. 30th April 2020.
4. The competition winner will be drawn on 17:00 EST 1st May 2020 at G.02, 600 Victoria Street Richmond 3121
5. Subject to clauses 6 and 7, competition entry is open to all residents of Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, New South Wales, Tasmania, and Queensland over the age of 18 years. Residents of ACT and NT are excluded from this competition.
6. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
8. Final entries to the competition must be received no later than the specified Competition Period (“Competition Period”). The Competition Period is specified in clause 3.
9. To enter, individuals must take out a health insurance policy via the ItsMy Health Insurance service during the Competition Period.
10. To be eligible to win, entrants must still be on the same health insurance policy taken out through ItsMy Health Insurance and have made their first payment (become financial) on 31st May 2020.
11. Winners who are not financial with the health fund which ItsMy Health Insurance switched them to on the 31st May 2020, will not be eligible to receive the prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
13. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person during the Competition Period.
14. The competition winner will win the promoted Prize (“Prize”). The Prize can only be won if the entrant has taken out a health insurance policy through ItsMy Health Insurance . The Prize will be to a value not exceeding $4,000, and will be delivered to the winner 14 days after the 31st May 2020
15. The winner will be notified via email and/or phone on the 4th May 2020 and their name will be published via the ItsMy Health insurance Facebook page. Entrants agree to be identified on ItsMy Health Insurance ’s website and social media. If they do not, they must inform ItsMy Health insurance in advance of the draw.
16. If for any reason the winner does not claim/take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited.
17. An additional draw for the Prize, if the prize is unclaimed or the winner is deemed ineligible, will take place on the 10th June 2020.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend or terminate the competition.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties or similar consumer protection laws in the States of Australia.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: the promotion, including but not limited to (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) redemption of, use of, taking of and/or participating in the Prize.
21. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. If proposed prize money is greater than $2000 the prize winner must be paid the amount exceeding $2000 by a crossed cheque made out to the winner (or by EFT if the winner so requests). The full prize amount can be paid in this manner, if desired.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/19/41013